We understand that parents – rightly so – have great expectations of the school that they entrust to educate their child.
Through our experience, we know that parents want their child to:
- have the best possible education that they can afford
- receive a well-rounded education – one that includes exposure to a challenging curriculum
- be in a place where they gain nurturing care, support and guidance.
We also know that parents want to be a welcomed part of their school community…and for that community – the school, teachers and other families – to share likeminded philosophies when it comes to beliefs and how children should be raised.
At Grace Lutheran Primary School, we deliver all of this and more for your child (and your family) in one exceptional environment.
Parents choose our school for the following reasons:
- Our values-led Lutheran Christian approach where staff are respectful and nurturing
- Our attractive and safe campus with excellent purpose-built facilities, green spaces, playgrounds and adjacent oval
- Our strong academic program in line with the Australian curriculum
- A personalised approach to each child’s educational needs
- Specialist educational curriculum starting in Prep including STEM, Performing Arts and Japanese
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms with integrated technology
- Camp programs from Year One teaching children independence from a young age
- A dedicated and structural approach to student wellbeing and pastoral care
- Caring and qualified staff who maintain their professional development
- Transport access from across the Redcliffe Peninsula on safe buses
- Environmental responsibility and programs within the school
On this website, we encourage you to explore more about our school so that you can make an informed decision on enrolling your child with us.
Why a Lutheran School?
Lutherans have been operating schools in Australia since 1839 and have a rich history in education. There are over 86 Lutheran Schools in Australia with 26 of them in Queensland. Lutheran schools strive to provide an education of excellence and operate with the core values of love, justice, compassion, forgiveness, service, humility, courage, hope, quality and appreciation.
Our teachers uphold and model these values and help engender them in their students.