REGISTRATION is now CLOSED for this trip with over 70 participants! No further travellers will be accepted for the 2024 GLPS JAPAN TOUR.
This payment is only for the families who have registered for the Japan 2024 trip and have confirmed their participation by paying the $500 per person registration deposit in Term 4 of 2023.
For those families joining us on the Grace Lutheran Primary School Japan Tour 2024 please pay the part-payment for each traveller separately by completing the information below and ‘adding to cart’ (If three family members are joining, three forms must be filled out, three items in cart and three deposits paid). Once you have processed your cart, you have completed the part-payment process and will receive a receipt via email.
For information about the tour including itinerary*, cost and details please click on the hyperlink below, however this will be updated at our Meet and Greet session on Thursday 15 February 4-5pm in The Library.
For your convenience, here is a quick summary!
- Family trip – must include at least one Grace Lutheran Primary Student and at least one accompanying adult
- September School Holidays – 12 September – 22 September 2024 – can delay return flight!
- $4000 per person with $500 p.p already paid by each participant in November of 2023.
- Grace Primary Staff attending including Omori Sensei to help us with all of our language and culture learning!
- Travel via flights, trains, coaches and local subway/trains
- Travel as a group with each family having own room/s – staying in 3-4 star hotels – up to 3 in a room.
- Activities scheduled through the day with most evenings being ‘free’ for families to explore/connect etc.
- Staff ‘working’ during regular school hours and ‘on-call’ outside of these hours
- Constant communication whilst travelling via ‘whatsapp’ etc so you always know what the next meeting point and time are.
- Flight – Brisbane to Osaka with Jetstar Airways on Wednesday 11 September 2024!
- Flight – Tokyo to Brisbane with Jetstar Airways – option to delay return flight home.